Rev It Dominator 2 Trousers Short Leg GTX - Black | RFPT0781012D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof
Features: Seat panel, long zip opening, knee grip panels, 4 pockets
• Upgraded, highly technical, textile motorcycle touring trousers
• Abrasion resistant & CE armour at the knees & hips
• Laminated Gore-Tex outer for 100% waterproofing
Upgraded adventure touring trousers to replace the Dominator Gore-Tex trousers. These are the Dominator 2 trousers from Rev’It!. They are still packed full of Gore-Tex for quality, but now they are even better. The most obvious change is that you now get an Aqua Defense vent on the thigh instead of a patch pocket. The outer is constructed of a multitude of highly abrasion resistant Gore-Tex materials mixed with strong but comfortable leather for extremely protective trousers. These are an upgrade to the Dominator trousers, but the jacket will not be getting an overhaul, so these are designed to be used with the current Dominator jacket for the ultimate adventure touring kit.
Ultimate protection against the weather thanks to the Gore-Tex liner. The 3 layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric is the king of waterproofing. It has been laminated to the trousers, which reduces water retention and gives you the guarantee of 100 percent waterproof trousers for their entire life. The Gore-Tex Pro fabric is also highly breathable, so you won’t end up sweaty and uncomfortable while wearing the Dominator 2 trousers. To combat uncomfortable temperatures further, these trousers are unlined, there is no thermal liner, the idea being that you build up your own base layers to a point that you find personally comfortable, everyone is different.
The protection and comfort that you need. The outer mix of materials includes 600 denier Gore-Tex Pro nylon and PWR Shell 500 denier stretch, both of which offer amazing abrasion resistance. Inside the Dominator 2 trousers you will find SeeFlex level 2 CE protection located at the knees, and highly flexible SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at the hips. Gore-Tex Pro Talisman panels are at the knees and the trousers have safety seams to stop the tearing open or splitting under the tension of an accident. There are adjustment tabs at the ankles and adjustment straps at the calves and waist, as well as stretch panels and stretch lips located at key areas to make your wearing of the Dominator 2 trousers as comfortable as it can possibly be. Waterproof meshes and vents make the air flow through and around the trousers perfectly to give your legs a cool comfortable feel. They are prepared for Strapper suspenders and have short and long connection zippers for attaching to your Dominator Jacket. Available in black and grey/black, both colours with regular, short or long legs.
• Outer shell: 3L Gore-Tex Pro nylon 600D fabric, 3L Gore-Tex Pro Armacor fabric, 3L Gore-Tex Pro Talisman, PWR|Kevlar stretch, PWR|shell 500D stretch, leather panels at the inside of the legs, sure grip
• Waterproofing: 3L Gore-Tex Pro fabric
• Breathability: 3L Gore-Tex Pro fabric
• Outer shell 1: 82 percent polyamide, 18 percent Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene (68 percent)
• Outer shell 2: 57 percent polyamide, 38 percent Gore-Tex polytetrafluoroethylene, 5% percent aramid (13 percent)
• Lining: 100 percent polyester (55 percent)
• Protection: SeeFlex Level 2 CE protection at knees, SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at hip, Gore-Tex Pro Talisman panels at knees, safety seams
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves & upper legs
• Fit: Tour fit, regular, short leg
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist & calves, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS Aquadefence, air outlet at upper legs
• Features: VCS Aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, stretch panels at waistband & knees, stretch lips at knees, short & long connection zipper, Aero Cool 3D mesh panels at upper legs, easy entrance zipper at calf, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure, prepared for Strapper suspenders
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.