Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Dominator Gloves GTX - Black Brown
Construction: Laminated waterproof lining (non-thermal)
Protection: 3-point protection with Pittards palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
Meets your demands: As with the awesome Dominator jacket, these gloves offer the functionality a real adventure tourer rider wants and needs. Rev It's designed team have considered all the features and functions and put them into these Dominator gloves.
Beat the weather: Rev It have used a Gore-Tex lining, which offers 100% waterproofing for life and the most breathability you can get from a waterproof lining. There's also Grip technology, which offers weather protection and comfort, bust most importantly moisture management and heat transfer. Many active rider and even athletes know that to perform at your optimum level, your body temperature must be correct and maintained!
Plenty of protection: Rev It opted for a variety of leathers on the outer, which not only provides a rough rugged look, it was also done carefully. Each leather has their own safety and comfort features and so each part of the glove has been constructed for a specific reason. There's also a ventilated dual comp knuckle, TPU hard shell protection. As well as all of that, there's an aramid fibre stitch used around the whole glove for minimum tearing and even PU injected finger knuckles for further protection.
GetGeared tip: Pair these gloves with their matching jacket and trousers for a head to toe, ready to face the world and it's weather outfit.
• Outer shell - cow leather, Pittards WR100X Hairsheep Diamond, Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
• Waterproofing & Breathability - GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip technology
• Protection - ventilated dual comp protector at knuckle, PU injected finger knuckles, PWR|yarn, TPU hard-shell thumb protector , TPU hard shell palm slider
• Visibility - reflection at little finger
• Lining - tri-fleece liner
• Composition - 100% Leather
• Fit - tour fit
• Adjustability - Wrist & cuff adjustment system
• Features - Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at wrist, short cuff length
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch