Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Dominator Jacket GTX - Grey Khaki
Protection: 5-point CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: 7 pockets, Built-in kidney belt
Top of the range motorcycle adventure jacket: The spec rivals that of the well-known Rev It Poseidon jacket, yet has been updated for off-roading and more adventure bike riding. A real top of the range, innovative product in the adventure touring range. Put your glasses on for description, it's got LOADS of features!
Let's talk about fabrics: The outer is abrasion resistant with a more rugged stitch for the look you want and you've also got Gore-Tex Proshell to keep you dry. There's also Gore-Tex Talisman: A highly breathable SuperFabric at the shoulders and elbows.
Maximum ventilation: A motorcycle jacket that offers maximum ventilation, whilst also providing a 100% waterproof jacket. The pockets are 3D mesh lined, whilst Rev It's unique Aquadefence system ensures that you have direct ventilation and it stills retains the waterproof properties of Gore-Tex. A mesh lining and also the option to insert Rev It's Challenger Cooling vest ensures that you'll be cool in summer months.
Plenty of protection: There's Seeflex armour at the shoulders and elbows: An innovation in the market. This armour is approved at T1 and T2 level, it works in any temperature unlike some rivals, provides ventilation to stop you sweating and is also fully flexible. At time of writing, there is only one other kind of armour in the world that reaches the approved certification that this armour does. There is also a Level 2 back protector in this motorcycle jacket. The shoulder armour also provides protection at the collar bone too, which is very unusual in these kinds of jackets. The pockets holding the armour are also Coolmax, which takes the sweat from your skin to the outer of the fabric to allow the sweat to evaporate. There's also the option to add the Moveo neck brace to this jacket for further protection AND the jacket comes with a removable, adjustable kidney belt - WOW!
Fantastic storage: There's a pocket in the back of the jacket, that holds the removable liner and any under layers you've chosen to wear. There's also reflective detailing on the arms to help improve your visibility to other road users. Two storage pockets and one document pocket can be found on the inside to carry all of the essentials. Two secret stash pockets at the back and one in the kidney belt are direct results of tourers of the world who want to hide valuable like watches and money as they ride.
Stay dry in the rain: The pockets on the outside are waterproof and thanks to the Gore-Tex Proshell, the entire jacket is 100% waterproof, it also means that the outer will not soak. There is no thermal liner as feedback from riders meant that it's not what riders want. Many riders require this jacket for warmer climates and if it is used in cooler climates, it is likely the you'd purchase a Rev It midlayer or thermal baselayer.
• Outer shell - 3L GORE-TEX Pro Armacor fabric, Lorica, neoprene, 3L GORE-TEX Pro nylon 600D fabric, PWR Kevlar stretch, 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman fabric
• Waterproofing & Breathability - 3L GORE-TEX Pro fabric
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert â€“ type RV, 3L GORE-TEX Pro Talisman fabric panels at shoulders & elbows, Safety seams
• Visibility - laminated reflection at front, back & upper arms
• Composition - 84% Polyamide, 16% ePTFE
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, upper & under arms, flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps at waist, V-flap at hem & cuffs, Zipper at hem, Adjustable strap at waist
• Ventilation - VCS Aquadefence, VCS zipper at front, back, upper & under arms
• Features - short & long connection zipper, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, adjustable protector pockets, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, stretch panels at armholes, VCS panel with FidLock magnetic fastener at chest, VCS Aquadefence, aero cool 3D mesh panels at back & arms, Prepared for Adventure neck brace, Detachable kidney belt, Removable stretch cuffs
• Pockets - hand warmer pockets, waterproof stash pockets at front & back, inner pockets, napoleon pocket, Sleeve pocket, XL storage pockets, Secret pocket
Rev It Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|M||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Grey||Select size for estimated delivery date|