Rev It! Eclipse Jacket - Brown | RFJT2230700D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 2 pockets
• Mens summer jacket made of Dynax mesh & 600D polyester
• Massive mesh panels allow air to flow directly through the jacket
• Knox Flexiform CE certified protectors at elbows & shoulders
The perfect mens summer touring jacket for riders who want extreme ventilation on summer tours, but want the protection of a touring jacket. This is the mens Eclipse jacket from Rev'It!. An almost full Dynax mesh jacket with abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester only where it's needed. The massive Dynax mesh sections at the front and the back allow air to flow into the jacket and cool you down. Adjustment straps and tabs at the waist and upper arms allows you to get a real custom fit, increasing comfort and reducing drag.
The protection you expect from a lightweight, entry level mens touring jacket. The impact zones, the shoulders and elbows, and the parts in between, collar and shoulder blade areas, have the highly abrasion-resistant polyester fabric. Knox Flexiform protectors are in place at the shoulders and elbows. These protectors are lightweight and flexible, they have two hinge points and perforations for even more breathability. The Eclipse mens jacket also has a pocket to add a CE certified SeeSoft level 2 back protector insert type RV.
Previously sold at £109.99.
• Outer Shell: Mesh, polyester 600D
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyester
• Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflective logo at back
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at hips, adjustment tabs at upper arms & cuffs
• Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back & sleeves
• Features: Double jeans loop
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.