Rev It! Eclipse Jacket Ladies - Silver
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Vented panels & not waterproof
Features: 2 pockets
• Womens summer jacket made of Dynax mesh & 600D polyester
• Massive mesh panels allow air to flow directly through the jacket
• Knox Flexiform CE certified protectors at elbows & shoulders
The perfect womens summer touring jacket for riders who want extreme ventilation on summer tours, but want the protection of a touring jacket. This is the ladies Eclipse jacket from Rev'It!. An almost full Dynax mesh jacket with abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester only where it's needed. The massive Dynax mesh sections at the front and the back allow air to flow into the jacket and cool you down. Adjustment straps and tabs at the waist and upper arms allows you to get a real custom fit, increasing comfort and reducing drag.
The protection you expect from a lightweight, entry level womens touring jacket. The impact zones, the shoulders and elbows, and the parts in between, collar and shoulder blade areas, have the highly abrasion-resistant polyester fabric. Knox Flexiform protectors are in place at the shoulders and elbows. These protectors are lightweight and flexible, they have two hinge points and perforations for even more breathability. The Eclipse ladies jacket also has a pocket to add (more...)
• Outer shell: Mesh, polyester 600D
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyester
• Protection: knox Lite CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflective logo at back
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at hips, adjustment tabs at upper arms & cuffs
• Ventilation: Ventilation panels at chest, back & sleeves
• Features: Double jeans loop
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pocket
Rev'it! Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|34||6||31" - 32.5"||25" - 26"|
|36||8||32.5" - 34"||26.5" - 27.5"|
|40||10||34.5" - 35.5"||28" - 29"|
|42||12||36" - 37"||29.5" - 30.5"|
|44||14||37.5" - 38.5""||31" - 32.5"|
|46||16||39" - 40.5"||32.5" - 34.5"|
|48||18||41" - 42.5"||34.5" - 36"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|34||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|