Rev It! Enterprise Jacket - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 4 pockets
• Great value, good quality waterproof motorcycle jacket
• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour
• Detachable thermal liner with permanent waterproofing
No frills, but good quality: This is a competent waterproof jacket from a brand renowned for providing quality garments. It competes in a price band littered with jackets, but the offer from Rev It is of quality and stylish looks.
The protection you'd expect:
Great for all year short journeys: If you're the kind of rider that's commuting less than five miles daily, this will see you through the year. It is permanently waterproof and there's a detachable thermal liner. What makes this jacket different is that you can attach the Rev It HV vest connector, to improve your visibility at night in the winter. Pair with the Enterprise overtrousers for a decent quality, great priced suit.
• Outer shell - polyester 600D | polyester rib | PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• WP - hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment strap | adjustment tabs | adjustment draw cord
• Features - prepared for vest connector HV | short connection zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets | inner pockets
Rev'it! Mens ,Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|