Rev It! Enterprise Jacket - Grey Black | RFJT2034050D
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 4 pockets
• Great value, good quality waterproof motorcycle jacket
• CE armour at impact zones with pocket for back armour
• Detachable thermal liner with permanent waterproofing
No frills, but good quality: This is a competent waterproof jacket from a brand renowned for providing quality garments. It competes in a price band littered with jackets, but the offer from Rev It is of quality and stylish looks.
The protection you'd expect:
Great for all year short journeys: If you're the kind of rider that's commuting less than five miles daily, this will see you through the year. It is permanently waterproof and there's a detachable thermal liner. What makes this jacket different is that you can attach the Rev It HV vest connector, to improve your visibility at night in the winter. Pair with the Enterprise overtrousers for a decent quality, great priced suit.
• Outer shell - polyester 600D | polyester rib | PWR|shell 1600D heavy oxford | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• WP - hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - Knox Flexiform CE protection | prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection | reflective logo on neck
• Composition - 100% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment strap | adjustment tabs | adjustment draw cord
• Features - prepared for vest connector HV | short connection zipper
• Pockets - stash pockets | inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.