Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Factor 3 Trousers Ladies Long WP - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Seat panel, Long zip opening, 2 pockets
• Ladies motorcycle trousers available in three leg lengths
• Waterproof & breathable with a detachable thermal liner
• Protection: CE armour at the knees with pockets for hip armour
Extremely versatile: Suitable for many motorcyclists are these Factor 3 trousers from Rev It. Simply: They fit perfectly, they have all the features you need and want and they don't cost the earth. You'll certainly be able to find a pair that fit as they're available in three leg lengths.
Plenty of protection: The outer offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide and there's also CE armour at the knees for impact protection. There is a pocket at the hips to upgrade to hip armour, which is very important for women as their hip bones tend to protrude more.
Beat the weather: These motorcycle trousers are waterproof and breathable thanks to a hydratex lining and mesh lining. There's also a removable thermal liner: Too warm? Take it out? Cold? Put it back in. Great features at an awesome price.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|wax 1200D, polyester 600D, PWR|Shell 880D stretch, PWR|shell 880D stretch
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | mesh G-liner
• Protection - Knox CE protection at knees, prepared for hip protector
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper legs, laminated reflective logo at waist
• Composition - 93% Polyester, 7% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at ankles
• Features - calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, short connection zipper, elastic at waist, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at knees, YKK slide lock front closure , Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch