Rev It! Factor 3 Trousers Ladies Short WP - Black | RFPT0660012D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Seat panel, Long zip opening, 2 pockets
• Ladies motorcycle trousers available in three leg lengths
• Waterproof & breathable with a detachable thermal liner
• Protection: CE armour at the knees with pockets for hip armour
Extremely versatile: Suitable for many motorcyclists are these Factor 3 trousers from Rev It. Simply: They fit perfectly, they have all the features you need and want and they don't cost the earth. You'll certainly be able to find a pair that fit as they're available in three leg lengths.
Plenty of protection: The outer offers abrasion resistance in the event of a slide and there's also CE armour at the knees for impact protection. There is a pocket at the hips to upgrade to hip armour, which is very important for women as their hip bones tend to protrude more.
Beat the weather: These motorcycle trousers are waterproof and breathable thanks to a hydratex lining and mesh lining. There's also a removable thermal liner: Too warm? Take it out? Cold? Put it back in. Great features at an awesome price.
• Outer shell - sure grip, PWR|wax 1200D, polyester 600D, PWR|Shell 880D stretch, PWR|shell 880D stretch
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | mesh G-liner
• Protection - Knox CE protection at knees, prepared for hip protector
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper legs, laminated reflective logo at waist
• Composition - 93% Polyester, 7% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tabs at ankles
• Features - calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, short connection zipper, elastic at waist, grip panel at seat, stretch panels at knees, YKK slide lock front closure , Prepared for Strapper suspenders
• Pockets - slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.