Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Fargo Leather Jacket - Brown
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Perforated panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
Stand right out from the crowd in this leather-textile mix. This new urban jacket is constructed of a mix of leathers and textile. At first glance you'll think the black section at the top is leather and the lower part is textile. That is the complete opposite. The top is 11 ounce Cordura denim, the main body is goatskin leather and the inside of the arms is perforated cow leather. Opening up the masterpiece that is the Rev'It! Fargo jacket, you will find a removable thermal liner of fake fur for keeping you warm while looking cool.
Protection has not been compromised in this jacket. The Cordura denim, goatskin and cowhide are all abrasion resistant and the safety stitching which is used to keep it all together reduces the likelihood of pulling apart at the seams. CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart limb protectors are in place at the shoulders and elbows to lessen the injuries caused by impact. The Fargo is prepared for the CE level 2 SeeSoft back protector insert type RV, sold separately, if you want to boost your protection.
• Outer shell: Goatskin, 11oz Cordura denim, perforated cow leather
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner fake fur
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (80%), outer shell 2: 100% cow leather (15%), outer shell 3: 85% cotton, 15% polyamide (5%), lining: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Ventilation: Perforated panels at chest, upper arm & backside sleeves
• Features: Short connection zipper, jeans loop, V-flap at cuffs
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Rev It Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.