Rev It! Flare Jacket WP - Black | RFJT2210010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Detachable hood, 3 pockets
Stylish textile urban jacket suitable for all seasons. This new addition to the urban range from Rev'It! isn't just easy on the eyes. The Flare jacket has a removable thermal liner to keep you warm, a fixed, breathable waterproof Hydratex G-liner for dry comfort and VCS vent zippers under the arms with an air outlet on the back for cool airflow on hotter days. The jacket also has a removable hood with drainage holes, so if you forget the hood is on as you ride in the rain, it won't fill up with water.
Protection has not been compromised in the Flare. The outer shell is made from 600 denier polyester, which is abrasion resistant, handy if you end up sliding down the tarmac. The elbows and shoulders are fitted with CE-certified Knox Flexiform protectors for impact protection and you can add a level 2 SeeSoft back protector insert type RV, sold separately, if you want to boost your protection.
• Outer shell: Polyester 600ID, polyester rib
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex G-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflective logo at hood
• Fit: Race fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tab at upper arms & cuffs
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at under arms, air outlet at back
• Features: Short connection zipper, double front zipper, jeans loop, detachable hood with adjustment straps, drain eyelets at hood
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.