Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Flare Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Detachable hood, 3 pockets
Stylish textile urban jacket suitable for all seasons. This new addition to the urban range from Rev'It! isn't just easy on the eyes. The Flare jacket has a removable thermal liner to keep you warm, a fixed, breathable waterproof Hydratex G-liner for dry comfort and VCS vent zippers under the arms with an air outlet on the back for cool airflow on hotter days. The jacket also has a removable hood with drainage holes, so if you forget the hood is on as you ride in the rain, it won't fill up with water.
Protection has not been compromised in the Flare. The outer shell is made from 600 denier polyester, which is abrasion resistant, handy if you end up sliding down the tarmac. The elbows and shoulders are fitted with CE-certified Knox Flexiform protectors for impact protection and you can add a level 2 SeeSoft back protector insert type RV, sold separately, if you want to boost your protection.
• Outer shell: Polyester 600ID, polyester rib
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex G-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflective logo at hood
• Fit: Race fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tab at upper arms & cuffs
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at under arms, air outlet at back
• Features: Short connection zipper, double front zipper, jeans loop, detachable hood with adjustment straps, drain eyelets at hood
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|