Rev It Fulton Jacket WP - Blue
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Detachable hood, 6 pockets
New parka style waterproof motorcycle jacket from Rev’It! This is the Fulton jacket. It has a definite air of parka jacket to it, but it is shorter, so you aren’t sitting of loads of extra material while you ride your moped or scooter. It is also perfect for riders of bigger bikes who need to be able to split their legs and can’t be restrained by a full length jacket. The parka jacket has always been fashionable and this motorcycle jacket fits the bill too.
Protection from the elements. The Fulton jacket has a removable thermal liner to keep you warm on those early morning commutes, and a waterproof membrane because with the colder weather usually comes the rain. The waterproof membrane is Hydratex Lite, which is breathable, so you won’t end up all sweaty and clammy like with non-breathable membranes. The polycotton 2L outer won’t pick up water so it will remain at its original weight, and will drip dry, ready for your next journey.
Protection from the tarmac. The shoulders and the elbows of the Fulton jacket have SeeSmart CE-level 1 protectors. SeeSmart protectors are extremely flexible and lightweight but retain the same level of protection as other level 1 armour that is required to gain the CE certification. The jacket is also prepared for a(more...)
• Outer shell: Polycotton 2L
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex Lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex Lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 58 percent cotton, 42 percent polyester
• Lining: 100 percent polyester
• Thermal liner: 100 percent polyester (insulation 100 percent polyester)
• Protection: SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SeeSoft CE-level 2 back protector insert type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at hood, adjustment tab at cuffs, adjustment drawcords
• Features: Detachable hood, comfort collar, drain eyelets at hood
• Pockets: Stash pockets, document pocket, Napoleon pocket, slit pockets, phone pocket
Rev'it! Mens ,Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|