Rev It! Horizon 2 Jacket WP - Grey Black | RFJT2263710D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pockets
An update of a classic mens touring jacket with a load of features that mean you will only need this one jacket for the whole year. The new Horizon 2 jacket for men from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, a Hydratex Lite waterproof coating on the inside of the outer layer, vent zips and an advanced VCS Aquadefense ventilation system. A waterproof, magnetic Fidlock panel covers the direct vents while remaining waterproof, but when the sun comes out, undo the panel, stick in the open position and you get direct ventilation to your chest. A Flexisnap collar enables quick precise adjustment to keep the chill out.
The protection you want from a high quality touring jacket. The mens Rev'It! Horizon 2 jacket is constructed from 500 and 1000 denier materials that are high-performance, highly abrasion resistant polyamide yarms. This PWR Shell is Rev'It!'s version of Cordura. At the elbows and shoulders, there are SeeFlex level 2 CE certified protectors. SeeFlex is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D team and surpasses the latest armour requirements, while remaining comfortable.
GetGeared Note: Due to the use of magnets in the ventilation system, it is advised that people with pacemakers do not use this jacket.
Read the review! To see what Adventure Bike Rider had to say about the Horizon 2, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logo at upper arms
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Flexisnap at collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at upper arms, adjustment tab at cuffs & under arms, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence at chest, VCS zipper at back
• Features: VCS aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.