Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Horizon 2 Jacket WP - Grey Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 5 pockets
An update of a classic mens touring jacket with a load of features that mean you will only need this one jacket for the whole year. The new Horizon 2 jacket for men from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, a Hydratex Lite waterproof coating on the inside of the outer layer, vent zips and an advanced VCS Aquadefense ventilation system. A waterproof, magnetic Fidlock panel covers the direct vents while remaining waterproof, but when the sun comes out, undo the panel, stick in the open position and you get direct ventilation to your chest. A Flexisnap collar enables quick precise adjustment to keep the chill out.
The protection you want from a high quality touring jacket. The mens Rev'It! Horizon 2 jacket is constructed from 500 and 1000 denier materials that are high-performance, highly abrasion resistant polyamide yarms. This PWR Shell is Rev'It!'s version of Cordura. At the elbows and shoulders, there are SeeFlex level 2 CE certified protectors. SeeFlex is the latest innovation from Rev'It!'s own R&D team and surpasses the latest armour requirements, while remaining comfortable.
GetGeared Note: Due to the use of magnets in the ventilation system, it is advised that people with pacemakers do not use this jacket.
Read the review! To see what Adventure Bike Rider had to say about the Horizon 2, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logo at upper arms
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Flexisnap at collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at upper arms, adjustment tab at cuffs & under arms, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence at chest, VCS zipper at back
• Features: VCS aquadefence with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets, document pocket
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|