Rev It! Horizon 2 Trousers Ladies Long Leg WP - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
• Women's all-season touring trousers with VCS Aquadefence ventilation
• CE-certified level 2 knee armour & level 1 hip armour inserts
• Removable thermal liner & a laminated waterproof outer shell
A great pair of ladies all-season touring trousers with loads of features, some you will know, some you may not. These are the second generation of the Horizon trousers from Rev'It!. They have a Hydratex lining, which makes them both waterproof and breathable, because being waterproof is not enough if it makes you sweat and become wet from the sweat. They have a thermal liner for the colder weather, which can be removed when the sun comes out. They also have a fantastic VCS Aquadefence ventilation system with slash openings that remain waterproof while closed, but when opened allow cooling ventilation your legs.
The protection you want from your ladies motorcycle touring trousers. The outer shell of the Rev'It! Ladies Horizon 2 trousers is constructed of a mix of PWR Shell 500D 2L, PWR Shell 500D Stretch, PWR 1000D 2L, Lorica and Sure Grip. When you consider that the D means Denier, that's a lot of abrasion-resistance for your buck. The impact protection comes in the form of Se(more...)
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, PWR shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles & calves
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence
• Features: VCS aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short & long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
• Pockets: Slit pockets
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|38||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Select size for estimated delivery date|