Rev It! Horizon 2 Trousers Ladies Reg Leg WP - Black | RFPT0820011D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 2 pockets
• Women's all-season touring trousers with VCS Aquadefence ventilation
• CE-certified level 2 knee armour & level 1 hip armour inserts
• Removable thermal liner & a laminated waterproof outer shell
A great pair of ladies all-season touring trousers with loads of features, some you will know, some you may not. These are the second generation of the Horizon trousers from Rev'It!. They have a Hydratex lining, which makes them both waterproof and breathable, because being waterproof is not enough if it makes you sweat and become wet from the sweat. They have a thermal liner for the colder weather, which can be removed when the sun comes out. They also have a fantastic VCS Aquadefence ventilation system with slash openings that remain waterproof while closed, but when opened allow cooling ventilation your legs.
The protection you want from your ladies motorcycle touring trousers. The outer shell of the Rev'It! Ladies Horizon 2 trousers is constructed of a mix of PWR Shell 500D 2L, PWR Shell 500D Stretch, PWR 1000D 2L, Lorica and Sure Grip. When you consider that the D means Denier, that's a lot of abrasion-resistance for your buck. The impact protection comes in the form of SeeFlex Level 2 CE-certified limb protectors at the knees and SeeSmart CE-level 1 protector inserts at the hips. A new YKK Slide Lock front closure is easier to do up and less likely to pop open. The grip panel at the seat keeps you in the right place and the various adjustment features ensure you are kept comfortable.
GetGeared Note: Due to the use of magnets in the Fidlock fastener on these ladies trousers and matching jacket, they are not recommended for people with pacemakers.
• Outer shell: PWR shell 500D 2L, PWR shell 1000D 2L, PWR shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyamide, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles & calves
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence
• Features: VCS aquadefence with Fidlock magnetic fastener, stretch panel at waistband, short & long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
• Pockets: Slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.