Rev It! Jupiter 2 Jacket WP - Black White | RFJT2191600D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets
Men's sporty textile waterproof jacket with features to make a tourer jealous. This is the next generation of the popular Rev'It! Jupiter jacket, the Jupiter 2. It has the fit and aggressive lines of a sports jacket, but with the extra benefit of having a Hydratex G-Liner, making it waterproof and breathable. It also has a removable thermal liner to keep you warm on those winter rides. Adjustment straps at the hips, cuffs, collar and upper arms mean that you can balance comfort with fit and be as aerodynamic as you need to be.
The protection you need from a sports jacket. The Jupiter 2 men's jacket is constructed of 100% high density, 600 and 450 denier polyester. This outer shell provides a fantastic level of abrasion resistance. The elbows and shoulders have CE-certified Knox Lite protectors to help reduce the effects of impact in the event of an accident. The jacket also comes prepared for a CE-certified level 2 SeeSoft back protector type RV, sold separately. On the rear is a laminated reflective Rev'It! logo to help you be seen on darker rides.
• Outer shell: High density polyester 600D, polyester rib, polyester 450D EN471 (colour 1450)
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex G-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100 % polyester, lining: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Knox Lite CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at back
• Fit: Race fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tab at collar, upper arms & cuffs
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at under arms, air outlet at back
• Features: Stretch lips above elbows, short connection zipper, double front zipper, jeans loop
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.