Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It Lombard 2 Jeans Straight 34in Leg - Grey
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: PWR lined at knees & seat area
• Casual looking motorcycle jeans for men from Rev'It!
• Abrasion resistant Cordura denim outer with Coolmax element
• Flexible SeeSmart CE armour at the knee for protection
Improving on perfection. That’s right, Rev’It! have taken a pair of their award-winning motorcycle jeans, and made them better! The changes might not be outwardly obvious, but they’re there. The Lombard 2 jeans are now more rigid and hardwearing. They feature Rev’It!’s SeeSmart CE-level 1 protectors at the knees for protection, and with Coolmax woven into the fabric and no extra padding inside, the new Lombard 2 jeans are even more cooling and comfortable than before.
Protection is still key in the new version of the jeans. The SeeSmart armour is extremely lightweight and flexible, but it still has the protective qualities of other CE-level 1 armour. The triple needle stitching at the back and the side seams, as well as the safety stitching at the inseam, mean that these jeans won’t simply pull apart or tear at the seams. The main material, the Cordura denim, is highly abrasion resistant and last much longer in abrasion resistance distance tests than regular cotton denim fashion jeans.
They don’t just perform excellently, they also look great. Something the Lombard 2 jeans are lacking, is the additional stitching above the knee where the armour is usually held in place. That stitching is usually what gives away the fact that they are motorcycle jeans, but luckily, Rev’It! use a new way of securing the armour in place, which involves more work as the pouch that hold the armour extends down from the waist and is sewn into for the side seam for extra support, but it is worthwhile to make the jeans look exactly like fashion jeans. The Lombard 2 jeans have a regular fly zip like you would find on normal jeans, but added comfort is supplied thanks to the comfort seat area and the mechanical stretch of the outer fabric. These straight cut motorcycle jeans are available in grey and blue, in three leg lengths, regular, short and long, and in a wide variety of waist sizes.
• Outer shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with CoolMax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Outer shell: 50 percent cotton, 30 percent polyester, 20 percent polyamide
• Lining: 50 percent polyester, 50 percent cotton
• Protective layer: 100 percent polyamide
• Protection: SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR|shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Regular Fit
• Pockets: Five pockets
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & back, safety stitchingat inseam & comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of the outer shell, moisture-wickingfunction by CoolMaxelement
Mens Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch