Rev It! Lucid Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 4 pockets
This lightweight and slimline waterproof touring jacket is made from a highly abrasion-resistant fabric that offers comfort in areas that are the least likely to need protection. The 600 denier count of this Lucid jacket from Rev'It! means it can stand up to a lot. Parts of the jacket are made from Lorica, a microfibre fabric that resembles and has similar characteristics to leather, except it is softer and lighter. The removable thermal liner and variety of adjustment options makes it comfortable.
Protection from the weather and the tarmac. The Lucid jacket also comes with a breathable waterproof liner of Hydratex 3L. With the thermal liner removed, you get the maximum ventilation the jacket can offer, perfect for summer tours. Impact protection comes in the form of Knox Flexiform CE certified limb protectors. With thin edges, a smooth finish, two hinge points and many ventilation holes for heat dispersal, these armour pieces keep you comfortable and protected. There is also a pocket in the jacket to add a separately sold Rev'It! SeeSoft CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV. This entry level, short touring jacket is affordable and looks fantastic on.
• Outer shell: Polyester 600D, polyester rib, Lorica
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: hydratex G-liner (5000mm H20)
• Breathability: Hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows, Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: laminated reflection at chest & elbows, reflective logo at upper arms & back
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment tab at collar, adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tabs at upper arm & cuffs
• Features: Prepared for Vest Connector HV, short connection zipper
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Rev'it! Mens ,Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|