Rev It! Lucid Jacket WP - Black Red | RFJT2221200D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 4 pockets
This lightweight and slimline waterproof touring jacket is made from a highly abrasion-resistant fabric that offers comfort in areas that are the least likely to need protection. The 600 denier count of this Lucid jacket from Rev'It! means it can stand up to a lot. Parts of the jacket are made from Lorica, a microfibre fabric that resembles and has similar characteristics to leather, except it is softer and lighter. The removable thermal liner and variety of adjustment options makes it comfortable.
Protection from the weather and the tarmac. The Lucid jacket also comes with a breathable waterproof liner of Hydratex 3L. With the thermal liner removed, you get the maximum ventilation the jacket can offer, perfect for summer tours. Impact protection comes in the form of Knox Flexiform CE certified limb protectors. With thin edges, a smooth finish, two hinge points and many ventilation holes for heat dispersal, these armour pieces keep you comfortable and protected. There is also a pocket in the jacket to add a separately sold Rev'It! SeeSoft CE level 2 back protector insert Type RV. This entry level, short touring jacket is affordable and looks fantastic on.
• Outer shell: Polyester 600D, polyester rib, Lorica
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: hydratex G-liner (5000mm H20)
• Breathability: Hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester, lining: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at shoulders & elbows, Prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV
• Visibility: laminated reflection at chest & elbows, reflective logo at upper arms & back
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment tab at collar, adjustment strap at hips, adjustment tabs at upper arm & cuffs
• Features: Prepared for Vest Connector HV, short connection zipper
• Pockets: Slit pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.