Rev It! Mantis Leather Jacket Air WP - Black White
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Comfort: Perforated panels & stretch panels
Extras: Detachable waterproof liner
The functionality of textile, the protection of leather! This motorcycle jacket is a proper stand out in the leather world. Leather of course offers the protection that you need in a slide, but you don't get to have the functionality of textile, such as waterproofing or ventilation. That's where the Mantis fits, you've got leather at abrasion zones, yet your ride will be more comfortable thanks to plenty of mesh and a removable waterproof liner. Given that the English weather is pretty unreliable, the fact you have a waterproof membrane in this leather jacket means that it extends how long in the year you can wear this jacket. It really is a well executed, new idea - exactly the ethos that RevIt has.
• Outer shell: debossed leather, polyester 600D, mesh, 3D mesh
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, TPU protection at shoulder, prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1
• Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable hydratex, mesh G-liner
• Composition: 73% Polyester, 23% Leather, 1,5% Polyurethane, 1,5% Polyamide, 1% Spandex
• Fit: race fit, tight
• Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment zippers
• Ventilation: ventilation panels
• Features: prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, long connection zipper, stretch lips
• Pockets: slit pockets, inner pockets
Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Chest|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||36" - 37.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||38" - 39"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||39.5" - 40.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||41" - 42"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||42.5" - 43.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||44" - 45.5"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||45.5" - 47"|
|5XL||60||42"||47" - 48.5"|
|6XL||62||44"||49" - 50"|
|7XL||64||46"||50.5" - 51.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||52" - 53"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||53.5" - 54.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||55" - 56.5"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Select size for estimated delivery date|