Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Monroe Ladies Jacket WP - Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 2 pockets, Vent zips
Tour in style in the Monroe jacket: Loving this jacket! It's fits like a glove - excuse the pun! It tucks and nips at all the right places and really makes you feel feminine, yet protected.
React to changes in the weather: This motorcycle jacket is the first females jacket to benefit from Rev It's renowned Aquadefence system. This system means that you can benefit from direct ventilation when you open the airflow areas, yet once closed the jacket is still 100% waterproof: That really is genius!
The protection you want: This motorcycle jacket has CE armour at the impact zones and there's also a pocket in the back for Rev It's RV shape back protector. The outer is abrasion resistant and there's also reflective logos to improve your visibility to other road users at night.
GetGeared Tip: Pair this jacket with the Factor 3 trousers for a formidable touring combo. GetGeared's fav of this jacket is the black and khaki colour way: It looks awesome!
• Outer shell - polyester 600D, Lorica, polyester dull 450D, PWR|shell dobby
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection Knox L ite CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logos at upper arms
• Composition - 73% Polyester, 27% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, flexisnap, adjustment tabs at upper arms, cuffs & hips, variable height adjustment straps at back
• Ventilation - VCS | Aquadefence, VCS | zippers at waist
• Features - collar hook, short connection zipper, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
• Pockets - inner pockets, stash pockets
Rev It Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|34||6||31" - 32.5"||25" - 26"|
|36||8||32.5" - 34"||26.5" - 27.5"|
|40||10||34.5" - 35.5"||28" - 29"|
|42||12||36" - 37"||29.5" - 30.5"|
|44||14||37.5" - 38.5""||31" - 32.5"|
|46||16||39" - 40.5"||32.5" - 34.5"|
|48||18||41" - 42.5"||34.5" - 36"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|34||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|36||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|38||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|40||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|42||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|44||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch
|48||Black||Select size for estimated delivery date|