Rev It! Monroe Ladies Jacket WP - Khaki Black | RFJT1928110D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 2 pockets, Vent zips
Tour in style in the Monroe jacket: Loving this jacket! It's fits like a glove - excuse the pun! It tucks and nips at all the right places and really makes you feel feminine, yet protected.
React to changes in the weather: This motorcycle jacket is the first females jacket to benefit from Rev It's renowned Aquadefence system. This system means that you can benefit from direct ventilation when you open the airflow areas, yet once closed the jacket is still 100% waterproof: That really is genius!
The protection you want: This motorcycle jacket has CE armour at the impact zones and there's also a pocket in the back for Rev It's RV shape back protector. The outer is abrasion resistant and there's also reflective logos to improve your visibility to other road users at night.
GetGeared Tip: Pair this jacket with the Factor 3 trousers for a formidable touring combo. GetGeared's fav of this jacket is this colour way: It looks awesome!
• Outer shell - polyester 600D, Lorica, polyester dull 450D, PWR|shell dobby
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection Knox L ite CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logos at upper arms
• Composition - 73% Polyester, 27% Polyamide
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, flexisnap, adjustment tabs at upper arms, cuffs & hips, variable height adjustment straps at back
• Ventilation - VCS | Aquadefence, VCS | zippers at waist
• Features - collar hook, short connection zipper, prepared for vest connector HV, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
• Pockets - inner pockets, stash pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.