• Urban, traditional country style waterproof motorcycle jacket• Waterproof & breathable with removable thermal liner• Flexible SeeSmart CE armour at the elbows & shoulders
Traditional country meets city commuter. This is the new Newton jacket from Rev’It!. Although it looks just like a traditional coat that you’d wear around the countryside, it has everything you need, as a motorcyclist, to protect you from the elements and from the road. It is constructed of a polycotton twill 2L but looks like waxed cotton and feels like brushed cotton, so it looks and feels luxurious, as well as actually being highly protective. It is utterly loveable and will suit any city commuter on two wheels, whether big or small, and looks great as a regular walking jacket.
Warm and waterproof, perfect for the UK. The Newton jacket has a full-sleeve removable thermal liner made of 100 percent polyester insulation and a waterproof membrane. The waterproof membrane is Hydratex Lite, a highly breathable waterproof membrane, which means you won’t get sweaty and clammy inside the Newton. The coated outer of the jacket means that it won’t soak up the rain, which means it will not gain the extra weight of the water and will drip dry, ready for the next jaunt into town.
Protection has not been compromised in the Newton. At the elbows and the shoulders you will find SeeSmart CE-level 1 protectors. SeeSmart protectors are incredibly flexible and breathable, while maintaining the same level of protection as other level 1 protectors. The jacket is prepared for a SeeSoft back protector insert in the RV shape. A laminated reflective strip at the rear of the collar means that other road users will be able to see you more clearly when you’re riding into the city on a grim morning.
Why get the Newton? The Newton jacket has all the safety features of a motorcycle jacket, while having a very smart, unassuming look. It has adjustment tabs and straps to give a better fit and feel, and loads of pockets for you to keep your essentials with you as you ride, including a dedicated phone pocket, stash pockets, document pockets, a Napoleon pocket, and more. The collar has a neoprene overlap to keep your neck warm and dry whether you’re walking through, or riding into town. An overall great looking, good quality motorcycle jacket that comes in black and blue.
• Outer shell: Polycotton twill 2L
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Hydratex Lite (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Hydratex Lite (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Outer shell: 43 percent polyester, 7 percent nylon, 50 percent cotton
• Lining: 100 percent polyester
• Thermal liner: 100 percent polyester (insulation 100 percent polyester)
• Protection: SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SeeSoft CE-level 2 back protector insert type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at centre back
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at collar & cuffs
• Pockets: Stash pockets, chest pockets, document pocket, Napoleon pocket, inner pockets, phone pocket