Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Offtrack Jacket Air WP - Tan Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: 6 pockets, Vent zips
Looking to get your first piece of adventure touring kit? This jacket and trousers combo is the ideal choice for those that might be going on the first adventure rides and aren't ready to commit to more expensive gear. The jacket is delivered with level 2 armour at the shoulders and elbows, whilst the trousers have level 2 knee armour and level 1 hip armour - ideal in the event of an off. Both the motorcycle jacket and trousers come with a removable waterproof and removeable thermal liner, meaning you can react to any sudden changes in the weather. Heaps of ventilation ensures that you stay cool as you navigate the muddy terrain.
• Outer shell: polyester dull 450D, 3D air mesh, polyester 600D, PWR shell mesh
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Protection: prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection, prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1
• Visibility: laminated reflection
• Waterproofing & Breathability: detachable hydratex, mesh G-liner
• Composition: 100% PolyesterERGONOMIC FEATURES
• Fit: race fit, regular
• Adjustability: flexisnap, adjustment tabs, adjustment straps, double adjustment straps, elastic draw cord at hem
• Ventilation: VCS zipper, VCS panels, air outlet
• Features: collar hook, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, adjustable protector pockets, long & double short connection zipper, 3D mesh protector pockets, cuff zipper
• Pockets: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, napoleon pocket, inner pockets
Rev It Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|4XL||Tan||Select size for estimated delivery date|