Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Outback Trousers Ladies Long Leg WP - Black
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets
Women's waterproof, thermal textile touring trousers with VCS ventilation zippers so you don't begin to feel like a shrimp on the barbie. These are the new ladies Outback trousers from Rev'It! and on your tours they will serve you equally well in the heat of Australia, the cold of Iceland, and the rain of England. They feature a polyester thermal lining and a breathable waterproof Hydratex G-Liner, both of which are completely removable for adapting to any weather.
The protection you need. So, you can put on the Rev'It! ladies Outbacks and take your tour anywhere you want, but what about the all important protection? Well, that certainly hasn't been forgotten. The main outer shell is a mix of materials including a highly abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester and a super abrasion resistant 1600 denier PWR Shell textile. In terms of impact resistance, these versatile ladies trousers have CE-certified Knox Lite limb protectors at the knees and CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart type B hip inserts. Laminated reflective strips on the outer calf make you easier to spot in poor light. The connection zip comes with its "matching half", which can be sewn on to any jacket, not just one of Rev'It!'s. They are available in three leg lengths and pair perfectly with the women's Rev'It! Outback 2 jacket.
• Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, polyester rib, PWR shell 1600D heavy Oxford, sure grip, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex G-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Detachable hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester (75%), outer shell 2: 100% polyester (15%), outer shell 3: 100% polyamide (10%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester), membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), lining membrane: 100% polyester
• Protection: Knox Lite CE protection, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at upper legs
• Features: Stretch panel at waistband, short connection zipper, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
• Pockets: Slit pocket, stash pockets
Rev It Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Hip:Measure around the widest part of your hips and bum.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Hip||Inseam|
|6||34||35" - 35.5"||30" - 32"|
|8||36||36"- 37"||30" - 32"|
|10||38||37.5" - 8.5"||30" - 32"|
|12||40||39" 9.5"||30" - 32"|
|14||42||40" - 41"||30" - 32"|
|16||44||41.5" - 42.5"||30" - 32"|
|18||46||43" - 44"||30" - 32"|
|20||48||44.5" - 45"||30" - 32"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch