Rev It! Outback Trousers Ladies Regular Leg WP - Black | RFPT0800011D Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets
Women's waterproof, thermal textile touring trousers with VCS ventilation zippers so you don't begin to feel like a shrimp on the barbie. These are the new ladies Outback trousers from Rev'It! and on your tours they will serve you equally well in the heat of Australia, the cold of Iceland, and the rain of England. They feature a polyester thermal lining and a breathable waterproof Hydratex G-Liner, both of which are completely removable for adapting to any weather.
The protection you need. So, you can put on the Rev'It! ladies Outbacks and take your tour anywhere you want, but what about the all important protection? Well, that certainly hasn't been forgotten. The main outer shell is a mix of materials including a highly abrasion-resistant 600 denier polyester and a super abrasion resistant 1600 denier PWR Shell textile. In terms of impact resistance, these versatile ladies trousers have CE-certified Knox Lite limb protectors at the knees and CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart type B hip inserts. Laminated reflective strips on the outer calf make you easier to spot in poor light. The connection zip comes with its "matching half", which can be sewn on to any jacket, not just one of Rev'It!'s. They are available in three leg lengths and pair perfectly with the women's Rev'It! Outback 2 jacket.
• Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, polyester rib, PWR shell 1600D heavy Oxford, sure grip, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex G-liner (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Detachable hydratex G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester (75%), outer shell 2: 100% polyester (15%), outer shell 3: 100% polyamide (10%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester), membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating), lining membrane: 100% polyester
• Protection: Knox Lite CE protection, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at upper legs
• Features: Stretch panel at waistband, short connection zipper, calf zippers, YKK slide lock front closure, grip panel at seat
• Pockets: Slit pocket, stash pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.