Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It Philly 2 Relaxed Jeans 34in Leg - Denim Blue
Protection: Knee CE armour, prepared for hip armour
Abrasion: PWR lined at knees & seat area
• Upgraded casual style motorcycle jeans for men from Rev'It!
• Abrasion resistant Cordura denim outer with Coolmax element
• Flexible SeeSmart CE armour at the knee for protection
A new pair of motorcycle jeans that you need! That's right. The original Philly motorcycle jeans from Rev'It! were the jeans you needed, but now there's the Philly 2 jeans. A pair of motorcycle jeans that would look at home on a scooter rider, a commuter, a cruiser, or even a pedestrian! They look exactly like fashion jeans in every way, but they have the level of protection that you'd want when riding your motorcycle. They have additional comfort features too, like the fact that there is Coolmax woven into the denim which has been specially designed to wick moisture away from your body to keep you cool and dry.
Protection has not been compromised in this upgrade of the Philly jeans. They have a 12.5 ounce Cordura denim construction which gives fantastic abrasion resistance when compared to regular cotton denim jeans. On the inside, the knee is protected by CE-level 1 SeeSmart armour, which is highly flexible and breathable, but has all the protective properties of other CE-level 1 armour. The Philly 2 jeans are prepared for more CE-level 1 SeeSmart armour at the hips, and there is a double layer of PWR Shield and the seat and knees, as well as safety stitching at the inseam to prevent tearing. 3M Scotchlite reflection at the turn up will help to get you better seen when riding in poor light.
Fantastically fashionable as well as fully functional. The Philly 2 jeans perform when it comes to riding, but do they look good? Absolutely! One of the main things that makes them look more like street jeans than biker jeans, is the lack of extra stitching where the armour is held in place, Rev'It! have a new way of securing the armour which leaves no extra stitching across the face of the denim. They have a regular zipper fly front closure and extra comfort is provided courtesy of the comfort seat area and the mechanical stretch of the outer shell. A must-have garment for fashion conscious and safety aware motorcycle riders.
• Outer shell: 12.5oz Cordura denim with CoolMax element
• Lining: Polycotton twill
• Outer shell: 50 percent cotton, 30 percent polyester, 20 percent polyamide
• Lining: 50 percent polyester, 50 percent cotton
• Protective layer: 100 percent polyamide
• Protection: SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at knee, prepared for SeeSmart CE-level 1 protection at hip, double layered with PWR|shield at seat & knees, safety stitching at inseam
• Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection at turn up
• Fit: Loose fit
• Pockets: Five pockets
• Features: Zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching at side seams & back, safety stitchingat inseam & comfort seat, extra comfort by mechanical stretch of the outer shell, moisture-wickingfunction by CoolMax element
Mens Motorcycle Jeans Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|XS||44||28"||34" - 35.5"|
|S||46||29"||30.5" - 31.5"|
|M||48||30" - 31"||31" - 32"|
|L||50||32" - 33"||31.5" - 32.5"|
|XL||52||33" - 34"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|XXL||54||36" - 38"||32.5" - 33.5"|
|3XL||56||38"||33" - 34"|
|4XL||58||40" - 42"||33.5" - 34.5"|
|5XL||60||42"||34" - 35"|
|6XL||62||44"||34.5" - 35"|
|7XL||64||46"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|8XL||66||48"||35" - 36"|
|9XL||68||48" - 50"||35.5" - 36.5"|
|10XL||70||50"||36" - 37"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.