Rev It! Poseidon 2 Jacket GTX - Black | RFJT2541010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof & removable thermal lining
Features: 2 pockets, Vent zips
Purpose built for staying dry! This motorcycle jacket is a new version of one of Rev It's best selling jackets. Simply put, it does the job. The jacket keeps you dry by combining the 2-layer and 3-layer Gore-Tex fabrics to keep water pick-up to a minimum. As well as the highest level of waterproofing, you also benefit from the highest level of breathability to keep you at the optimum temperature for riding. This jacket now comes delivered with level 2 shoulder and elbow armour, this armour is some of the most flexible on the market, you'll hardly even notice it. For additional protection insert the Rev It chest armour and the Rev It back armour insert.
Manufacturer SpecificationPROTECTION FEATURES
• Outer shell: 3L GORE-TEX nylon 400D fabric, 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric, SuperFabric
• Insulation: detachable thermal liner
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1
• Visibility: laminated reflection
• Waterproofing & Breathability: 3L GORE-TEX fabric
• Composition: 97% Polyamide
• Fit: tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: adjustment straps, flexisnap, adjustment tabs
• Ventilation: VCS aquadefence, VCS zippers
• Features: Detachable Storm Collar, V-flap, VCS panel with FidLock magnetic fastener, prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert, prepared for vest connector NEON, collar hook, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: waterproof stash pocket, back pocket, napoleon pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.