Rev It! Quest Outdry Boots Ladies WP - Black | RFBR0400010D
Outer: Full-grain leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• Serious waterproof motorcycle touring boots for Ladies
• Made from Omega cow leather with breathable Outdry Membrane
• Vibram Mile soles & thermoformed reinforcements
Equal opportunity. Rev'It! have ongoing ambitions to bring products to the market that live up to the high expectations of serious tourers, bot male and female. The new Quest Outdry ladies boots accomplish just that. Similar to the Gravel Outdry boots, the Quests are constructed from tough materials and high quality parts that can go the distance and withstand whatever motorcycle tours can throw at them.
The comfort you want. The sole of the Rev'It! Quest ladies boots is a Vibram sole. Vibram are famous for being the comfortable, rugged soles of walking boots, so to a motorcyclist, they bring safety, comfort and control both on and off the bike. The Out Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable and is laminated directly onto the outer shell of the boots, which stops water from entering the boots, it also means that any water and rain that gets on them, will not stick around for long, it won't soak into the inner layers of the boots. The elastic inserts and 3D mesh lining at the ankle and calf make for great overall feeling and comfort.
Performance and protection. The reinforced zipper on the inner calf is from Eclair Prym, a little know French company who are the elite standard in Zippers. This top quality zipper has been used because of its ability to last under strain and reiterates that the Rev'It! Quest Outdry ladies boots really do mean business. These serious touring boots for ladies feature reinforced heels and toes, integrated sole shanks to stop overextension of the feet, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard, TPU gear shift pad and an anatomically shaped foot bed. They are CE certified, which you can prove to yourself by looking at the CE logo inside, along with the motorcycle rider logo to show it has been tested specifically for motorcycle riders.
• Outer shell: Omega cow leather, coated cow leather
• Waterproofing: OutDry (>10.000 mm H2O)
• Breathability: OutDry (>10.000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% leather, outsole: 100% synthetic rubber, midsole: 100% EVA, lining: 100% polyester, membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
• Protection: Thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard
• Visibility: Reflection at heel
• Features: Vibram Mile Sole, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup. ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper, gusseted zipper with protection edge, 3D mesh lining, elastic insert at calf, elastic insert at ankle
• Adjustability: Adjustable hook & loop closure
• Standard: EN 13634:2015
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.