Rev It! Radiant Layer Jacket WB - Grey | RFTU7070160D
Comfort: Wind chill protection (all over), Water-repellent panels, Packs down small
• Insulating jacket for off the bike/ under armoured jacket
• Windbarrier material ensures no wind enters the jacket
• Ideal for riding in places with a variable outer temperature
The summer touring midlayer: This layer jacket is to be worn underneath a summer outer layer, to stop wind-chill from low temperature weather. This really will stop the wind travelling to your body from the outer jacket.
Where am I supposed to wear it? This layer jacket has been designed to wear underneath an armoured jacket or as a stand alone item. If you were out touring the desert, this is where you'd wear it! It's ideal or those places that have mornings, yet warm up in the day. Your outer jacket is likely to be a vented summer jacket, so you need something to keep warm until the temperature picks up.
More information: To see why baselayers really matter, simply click on the 'info sheet' above.
Previously sold at £149.97.
• Outer shell - PWR|stretch mesh, REV’IT! WindBarrier, Softshell 3L
• Waterproofing & Breathability - water repellent, highly breathable, windproof
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper arms, laminated reflective logo at chest & back
• Composition - 56% Polyester, 44% Polyamide
• Fit - Tight fit
• Features - elastic at cuffs, Zipper cover at front, Wind catcher behind front zipper
• Pockets - chest pocket, slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.