Rev It! Ridge Jacket GTX - Grey | RFJT2530150D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back & chest
Function: Permanently waterproof with direct ventilation
Features: 3 pockets
Get your hands on this limited edition motorcycle jacket! The buzz around the Ridge jacket is not unfounded, this jacket is loaded with technology, but has a minimalist design. There's so much interest in this jacket that we have managed to secure some of 500 that were produced! The Ridge jacket features a laminated Gore-Tex membrane, which means that water pick-up is minimal, the jacket dries quickly and will keep you dry. There's also a removable storm collar, neoprene at the chin for comfort and a back pocket. This jacket comes delivered with Rev It's award winning, flexible level 2 shoulder and elbow armour, you can also upgrade the jacket with chest and back armour.
Manufacturer SpecificationPROTECTION FEATURES
• Outer shell: 3L GORE-TEX nylon 400D fabric
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV, prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT CE-level 1
• Visibility: laminated reflection
• Waterproofing & Breathability: 3L GORE-TEX fabric
• Composition: 100% Polyamide
• Fit: tight fit
• Adjustability: elastic draw cord at hem, adjustment tabs
• Ventilation: VCS zippers, VCS front zipper
• Features: YKK AQUASEAL Front Zipper, Detachable Storm Collar, double front zipper, Elasticated waist, under arm & upper arm, short & long connection zipper, Limited Edition
• Pockets: waterproof stash pockets, back pocket, inner pockets, chest pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.