Rev It! Sand 3 Gloves - Black | RFGS1211010D Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with fleece fabric
Protection: 3-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Great looking goatskin touring gloves made from the drum-dyed goatskin and synthetic, abrasion-resistant stretch materials. All of this comes together to give a highly protective and highly comfortable pair of gloves. The new Sand 3 gloves from Rev'It!, which are designed to go with the Sand 3 Jacket and trouser combo, feature outside stitching, elastic wrist, a grip patch and connect finger tips to be used with touchscreen devices. Ventilation at the knuckles, fingers and back of the hand keep you cool as you ride in warmer climes.
The protection you want from a pair of touring gloves is exactly what you'll get with the Rev'It! Sand 3 gloves. The man-made materials and natural goatskin all provide abrasion-resistance in the event of a slide. Vented TPR flexible knuckles have been used at the fingers and knuckles and a TPR palm slider and thumb protector all work to help reduce the injuries caused by impact.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, air stretch mesh, PWR shell 500D stretch, connect finger tip leather, Automan stretch
• Lining: Tri-fleece liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (63%), outer shell 2: 65% elastane, 35% polyamide (18%), lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckles at fingers & knuckle, TPR finger knuckles, TPR palm slider, TPR thumb protector Temperfoam at wrist, PWR shield knit at thumb, PWR yarn
• Fit: Tour fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated TPR injected knuckles at fingers & knuckle, ventilation panels at fingers & back hand
• Features: Outside stitching, elastic at wrist, grip patch, connect finger tips at index finger & thumb, short cuff
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.