Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Sand 3 Gloves Ladies - Black
Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with fleece fabric
Protection: 3-point protection
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Short cuff with Velcro strap
Great looking goatskin touring gloves made from the drum-dyed goatskin and synthetic, abrasion-resistant stretch materials. All of this comes together to give a highly protective and highly comfortable pair of gloves. The new Sand 3 gloves from Rev'It!, which are designed to go with the Sand 3 Jacket and trouser combo, feature outside stitching, elastic wrist, a grip patch and connect finger tips to be used with touchscreen devices. Ventilation at the knuckles, fingers and back of the hand keep you cool as you ride in warmer climes.
The protection you want from a pair of touring gloves is exactly what you'll get with the Rev'It! Sand 3 gloves. The man-made materials and natural goatskin all provide abrasion-resistance in the event of a slide. Vented TPR flexible knuckles have been used at the fingers and knuckles and a TPR palm slider and thumb protector all work to help reduce the injuries caused by impact.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, air stretch mesh, PWR shell 500D stretch, connect finger tip leather, Automan stretch
• Lining: Tri-fleece liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (63%), outer shell 2: 65% elastane, 35% polyamide (18%), lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: TPR flexible ventilated knuckles at fingers & knuckle, TPR finger knuckles, TPR palm slider, TPR thumb protector Temperfoam at wrist, PWR shield knit at thumb, PWR yarn
• Fit: Tour fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated TPR injected knuckles at fingers & knuckle, ventilation panels at fingers & back hand
• Features: Outside stitching, elastic at wrist, grip patch, connect finger tips at index finger & thumb, short cuff
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|XS||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|S||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||Select size for estimated delivery date|