Rev It! Sand 3 Jacket WP - Black | RFJT2281010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
This old dog has been taught some new tricks. You might recognise the name of this new jacket, but that is all that remains of the original Sand jacket from Rev'It!. This, the Sand 3, is back with a vengeance and it's brought some friends. The new Sand 3 gloves and Sand 3 trousers, combined with this jacket, make a fantastic bit of touring kit. This jacket has a removable thermal liner, a removable, breathable, waterproof liner, and massive ventilation zips at the chest and length of the arms, this really is made for all seasons.
Protection has not been compromised. Rev'It! has given this new version some great protective features, such as the outer shell made of polyester Ripstop material, combined with the 500 and 600 denier fabrics for abrasion-resistance, and the Lorica for added man-made strength. There are CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors at the shoulders and elbows for impact protection and the jacket is prepared for a SeeSoft CE level 2 back protector insert, sold separately. Variable height adjustment straps at the waist, adjusters at the waist and arms, and adjustment drawstrings at the waist make the Sand 3 a very comfortable jacket. The jacket is also prepared to work with loads of Rev'It!'s other products, like the Challenger Cooling Vest insert, the Vest Connector HV and the Leatt and Moveo neck brace systems.
• Outer shell: Polyester ripstop, PWR shell 500D, polyester 600D, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex 3L (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Detachable hydratex 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester (61%), outer shell 2: 100% polyamide (24%), outer shell 3: 100% polyester (15%), lining: 100% polyester. thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester) membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at chest & back, reflective logo at upper arms & pocket flap
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Flexisnap at collar, variable height adjustment strap at waist, adjustment straps at waist & under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm & cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at front, chest, back & arms
• Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Leattl & Moveo neck brace, prepared for Vest Connector HV, long & double short connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.