Rev It! Sand 3 Trousers Long Leg WP - Black | RFPT0831013D Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 3 pockets
Waterproof, breathable and thermal touring trousers with direct ventilation zippers for all-season comfort. These new trousers from Rev'It! are part of a textile touring suit that also includes a jacket and gloves. The Sand 3 trousers' waterproof liner and thermal liner are removable, for varying weathers and have VCS vent zippers to supply cooling airflow to your legs on the hotter parts of your tours. Stretch panels and multiple adjustment straps supply custom comfort for long days on the road.
The protection you expect from Rev'It!'s touring range. The Sand 3 trousers are made from Polyester Ripstop, PWR shell 500D and Sure Grip. The highly abrasion-resistant materials help to protect you from the tarmac and the Sure Grip on the seat area keep you from slipping around on the seat. Impact protection is supplied by the CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors at the knees and CE level 1 type B hip protector inserts. Laminated reflection strips on the calves help get you seen when riding in poor light conditions. These Sand 3 trousers are available in three leg lengths, short, regular and long. These are the long ones.
• Outer shell: Polyester ripstop, PWR shell 500D, polyester 600D, PWR shell 500D stretch, sure grip, Lance detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex 3L (5000mm H2O)
• Breathability: Detachable hydratex 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% polyester (48%), outer shell 2: 100% polyamide (38%), outer shell 3: 100% polyester (9%), outer shell 4: 100% polyamide (5%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester), membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
• Visibility: Laminated reflection on the calves
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at upper legs
• Features: Stretch panel at back & waistband, short & long connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure
• Pockets: Stash pockets, hand pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.