Rev It! Sand Trousers Ladies Reg WP - Silver | RFPT0644051D
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panelsPair these with their matching jacket: The Rev It Sand ladies motorcycle trousers feature the same practical three-layer system as the ladies Sand jacket.
Three layer system:
Layer one: The well-vented and durable outer shell features adjustable armour pockets, a water gator feature at the calves and lining fixture zippers at the waist and ankles.
Layer two: The second layer is comprised of a durable, removable Hydratex 3L waterproof membrane. The legs are also versatile: Thin enough to wear inside the boot, but wide enough to wear over it.
Layer three: Last but not least, these motorcycle trousers come with a lightweight but highly insulated thermal liner that is securely fixed to the shell, so they don't ride up, but can be unzipped and removed to adapt to changing weather conditions.
Plenty of protection: There's CE armour at the knees and there's also a pocket for hip armour. The trousers feature a grip panel at the seat for consistent performance in all weather conditions and cargo pockets that provide ample storage.
Find the perfect fit: Unusually, Rev It have produced a ladies trouser that is available in a variety of leg lengths for women. There's two colour options and three leg lengths per colour option. That's a whole lot of choice!
Previously sold at £219.99.
Previously sold at £219.99.
• Outer shell - PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 320D, PWR|wax 500D, Schoeller dobby fabric
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - detachable hydratex | 3L
• Protection - ProLife ladies CE protection at knees, double textile seat, TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector, version RV01
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper legs & on the calves
• Composition - 99% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab on the calves & at the ankles
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers at upper legs
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back & knees, calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, stretch panels, hook-and-snap front closure
• Pockets - slit pockets, stash pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.