Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Sand Trousers Ladies Reg WP - Silver
Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, Stretch panels
Pair these with their matching jacket: The Rev It Sand ladies motorcycle trousers feature the same practical three-layer system as the ladies Sand jacket.
Three layer system:
Layer one: The well-vented and durable outer shell features adjustable armour pockets, a water gator feature at the calves and lining fixture zippers at the waist and ankles.
Layer two: The second layer is comprised of a durable, removable Hydratex 3L waterproof membrane. The legs are also versatile: Thin enough to wear inside the boot, but wide enough to wear over it.
Layer three: Last but not least, these motorcycle trousers come with a lightweight but highly insulated thermal liner that is securely fixed to the shell, so they don't ride up, but can be unzipped and removed to adapt to changing weather conditions.
Plenty of protection: There's CE armour at the knees and there's also a pocket for hip armour. The trousers feature a grip panel at the seat for consistent performance in all weather conditions and cargo pockets that provide ample storage.
Find the perfect fit: Unusually, Rev It have produced a ladies trouser that is available in a variety of leg lengths for women. There's two colour options and three leg lengths per colour option. That's a whole lot of choice!
Previously sold at £219.99.
Previously sold at £219.99.
• Outer shell - PWR|shell 500D stretch, PWR|shell 320D, PWR|wax 500D, Schoeller dobby fabric
• Insulation - detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing & Breathability - detachable hydratex | 3L
• Protection - ProLife ladies CE protection at knees, double textile seat, TRYONIC Seesoft CE-level 1 type B hip protector, version RV01
• Visibility - laminated reflection at upper legs & on the calves
• Composition - 99% Polyamide, 1% Elastane
• Fit - tour fit, regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab on the calves & at the ankles
• Ventilation - VCS | zippers at upper legs
• Features - short & long connection zipper, stretch lips at back & knees, calf zippers, adjustable protector pockets, stretch panels, hook-and-snap front closure
• Pockets - slit pockets, stash pocket
Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Waist:Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
Inseam: You'll need someone to help you here. Without bending your leg, Measure from your crotch to your ankle bone.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Inseam|
|6||38||24.5" - 26"||29"|
|8||40||26" - 27.5"||30"|
|10||42||27.5" - 29"||31"|
|12||44||29" - 30.5"||31"|
|14||46||30.5" - 32"||32"|
|16||48||32" - 33.5"||33"|
|18||50||33.5" - 35.5"||33"|
|20||52||35.5" - 37"||34"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch