Rev It! Sand Urban Jacket WP - Black
|We won't be beaten on price|
ASK FOR PRICE MATCH
|What are G Points?|
In this new fangled Internet world it may sound "jumpers for goal posts," "mint imperials" and well frankly a bit old fashioned but here at GetGeared we believe in real value and real service.
That's why whenever you spend your hard earned money with us we think it's only polite to say thank you for choosing GetGeared by rewarding you with G points to spend in the future.
Choose GetGeared - Your local online bike shop
Collect G points when you shop and save.
|How do I earn G Points?|
Earning G points is simple. For every £1 you spend at GetGeared online we give you 3 G points. But watch out for extra bonus G points on certain items and if you've joined the GetGeared Motorcycle Club you'll be the first to know about double and triple G points offers.
|How can I check my G points balance?|
To check how many G points you have collected simply go to "My Account" and login to see your balance.
|How do I redeem my G points?|
Redeeming G points is easier than falling off an MV Agusta F4 on a greasy hairpin. Everytime you collect 1,000 G points we will automatically send you an email with a coupon code worth £10 to use the next time you shop with us at GetGeared.
for up-to-date stock position
How we deliver
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably.
Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
How long your delivery will take
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rateshere.
Find more info about this item on our Blog!
You will find links to posts related to this product below. Enjoy reading!
• Waterproof, all-season textile touring jacket with lots of adjustment• CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex limb protectors, prepared for back insert• Removable thermal & waterproof liners, VCS ventilation zippers
Fully featured, all-season touring jacket with a more subtle, sleeker look than you'd expect of a touring jacket. Despite being called the Sand Urban, you can definitely take this jacket out of the city. This new jacket from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, removable breathable waterproof liner and vent zips. The polycotton 2L outer shell absorbs very little water so it won't get saturated and weigh you down. Multiple adjustment options all over the Sand Urban mean you can really make it your own.
Protection has not been compromised in this new jacket. As well as all that protection against the elements, you get a tonne of features that will help protect you from the road. The outer layers have some abrasion-resistance, but the real protection comes from the CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors in the shoulders and elbows. SeeFlex protectors are extremely comfortable limb protectors that are formed to the shape of the limb they protect, but remain soft and supple. They now surpass the standards for level 2 CE certification, plus the new standards, which include testing under differing temperatures.
• Outer shell: Poly cotton 2L, polyester Oxford, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex 3-L (5000mm H20)
• Breathability: Detachable hydratex 3-L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 64% cotton, 36% polyamide, outer shell 2: 100% polyester lining: 100% polyester thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester) membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide) lining membrane: 100% polyester
• Protection: SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper arms, laminated reflective logo at back, reflective logo at upper arms
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustable: UTA tab at cuffs, collar hook, adjustable collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at front, back & arms
• Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, double short connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets