Rev It! Sand Urban Jacket WP - Khaki | RFJT2290810D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Fully featured, all-season touring jacket with a more subtle, sleeker look than you'd expect of a touring jacket. Despite being called the Sand Urban, you can definitely take this jacket out of the city. This new jacket from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, removable breathable waterproof liner and vent zips. The polycotton 2L outer shell absorbs very little water so it won't get saturated and weigh you down. Multiple adjustment options all over the Sand Urban mean you can really make it your own.
Protection has not been compromised: As well as all that protection against the elements, you get a tonne of features that will help protect you from the road. The outer layers have some abrasion-resistance, but the real protection comes from the CE-certified SeeFlex protectors in the shoulders and elbows. SeeFlex protectors are extremely comfortable limb protectors that are formed to the shape of the limb they protect, but remain soft and supple.
Manufacturer SpecificationPROTECTION FEATURES:
• Outer shell: Poly cotton 2L, polyester Oxford, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protecton, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection, laminated reflective logos
• Waterproofing & breathability: Detachable Hydratex 3L
• Composition: 56% Cotton, 31% Polyamide, 13% Polyester
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustable: UTA tab at cuffs, collar hook, adjustable collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at front, back & arms
• Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, double short connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.