Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Sand Urban Jacket WP - Khaki
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Vent zips, 6 pockets
Fully featured, all-season touring jacket with a more subtle, sleeker look than you'd expect of a touring jacket. Despite being called the Sand Urban, you can definitely take this jacket out of the city. This new jacket from Rev'It! has a removable thermal liner, removable breathable waterproof liner and vent zips. The polycotton 2L outer shell absorbs very little water so it won't get saturated and weigh you down. Multiple adjustment options all over the Sand Urban mean you can really make it your own.
Protection has not been compromised: As well as all that protection against the elements, you get a tonne of features that will help protect you from the road. The outer layers have some abrasion-resistance, but the real protection comes from the CE-certified SeeFlex protectors in the shoulders and elbows. SeeFlex protectors are extremely comfortable limb protectors that are formed to the shape of the limb they protect, but remain soft and supple.
• Outer shell: Poly cotton 2L, polyester Oxford, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protecton, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
• Visibility: Laminated reflection, laminated reflective logos
• Waterproofing & breathability: Detachable Hydratex 3L
• Composition: 56% Cotton, 31% Polyamide, 13% Polyester
• Fit: Tour fit, regular
• Adjustable: UTA tab at cuffs, collar hook, adjustable collar, double adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arm, adjustment tab at upper arm, adjustment drawcord at hips
• Ventilation: VCS zippers at front, back & arms
• Features: Prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, double short connection zipper
• Pockets: Stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
Rev It Mens Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch