Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Spitfire Gloves - Black
Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with tri-fleece liner
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Straight down the middle. These are the gloves that are part of the new Spitfire range from Rev'It!. They bridge the gap between the top of the range Jerez Pro gloves and the more cost-effective Stellar 2 gloves. They are a great pair of sports gloves with loads of protection for road riders. You will maintain a superb grip on your handlebars mixed with high level abrasion resistance thanks to the Spitfires' combination of materials, they are constructed from cowhide and goatskin.
Protection has not been compromised in these middle-of-the-road sports gloves. There are two dual-comp protectors, one at the knuckle and one at the cuff. The protector on the knuckle is ventilated to stop your hands becoming warm, clammy and uncomfortable. The finger knuckles and palms have integrated TPU hard-shell protectors for even more impact protectors. These gloves will look perfect at the end of the Spitfire suit or the Spitfire jacket.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, SuperFabric, goatskin digital, PU coated fabric, 3D air mesh
• Lining: Tri-fleece liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% cow leather (33%), outer shell 2: 100% goat leather (20%)
• Lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: Ventilated dual comp protector at knuckle, dual-comp protector at cuff, double TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, TPU hard-shell little finger protector, EVA foam at finger, PWR yarn
• Fit: Race fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, double adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated dual comp protector, ventilation panels at fingers
• Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand & wrist, digital grip patches, double cuff closure, regular cuff
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch