Rev It! Spitfire Gloves - Black White | RFGS1233050D Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with tri-fleece liner
Protection: 4-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
Straight down the middle. These are the gloves that are part of the new Spitfire range from Rev'It!. They bridge the gap between the top of the range Jerez Pro gloves and the more cost-effective Stellar 2 gloves. They are a great pair of sports gloves with loads of protection for road riders. You will maintain a superb grip on your handlebars mixed with high level abrasion resistance thanks to the Spitfires' combination of materials, they are constructed from cowhide and goatskin.
Protection has not been compromised in these middle-of-the-road sports gloves. There are two dual-comp protectors, one at the knuckle and one at the cuff. The protector on the knuckle is ventilated to stop your hands becoming warm, clammy and uncomfortable. The finger knuckles and palms have integrated TPU hard-shell protectors for even more impact protectors. These gloves will look perfect at the end of the Spitfire suit or the Spitfire jacket.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, SuperFabric, goatskin digital, PU coated fabric, 3D air mesh
• Lining: Tri-fleece liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% cow leather (33%), outer shell 2: 100% goat leather (20%)
• Lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: Ventilated dual comp protector at knuckle, dual-comp protector at cuff, double TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, TPU hard-shell little finger protector, EVA foam at finger, PWR yarn
• Fit: Race fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, double adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated dual comp protector, ventilation panels at fingers
• Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand & wrist, digital grip patches, double cuff closure, regular cuff
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.