Rev It! Spitfire Leather Jacket - Black White | RFJL0791600D Protection: Internal protectors, external metal shell armour
Comfort: Perforated panels
Extras: Full vented hump
Great-looking race-spec leather jacket with the added benefit of a removable thermal body warmer. This fantastic new jacket from Rev'It! is basically the top half of the one-piece full race suit of the same name, Spitfire. Adjustment straps and stretch panels are there for comfort, while the VCS vented speed hump is there for performance. Another factor that contributes to performance is the fact that the removable thermal liner has no arms. If there was enough space in the jacket's arms for thermal liner arms, when it was removed, you would no longer have the tight fit you need from a racing jacket, they really have thought of everything!
The protection that you need. The Monaco Performance cowhide has a natural abrasion-resistance and the PWR Shell 500D Stretch adds to the overall resistance of the jacket. Internal protectors in the form of CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors are located at the elbows and shoulders, while dual-comp protectors at the same locations double up on the protection. As this jacket is released, it is one of the only jackets to have level 2 limb protectors. The Rev'It! Spitfire jacket could be considered the safest jacket of its kind on the market.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, neoprene, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (93%), outer shell 2: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (7%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, elbows, SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at cuffs
• Ventilation: Partly perforated outer shell at front & back
• Features: Comfort cuffs, stretch lips at back & elbows, stretch panels at arms & chest, VCS speed hump, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.