Rev It! Spitfire Leather Jacket - White Red
Protection: Internal protectors, external metal shell armour
Comfort: Perforated panels
Extras: Full vented hump
Great-looking race-spec leather jacket with the added benefit of a removable thermal body warmer. This fantastic new jacket from Rev'It! is basically the top half of the one-piece full race suit of the same name, Spitfire. Adjustment straps and stretch panels are there for comfort, while the VCS vented speed hump is there for performance. Another factor that contributes to performance is the fact that the removable thermal liner has no arms. If there was enough space in the jacket's arms for thermal liner arms, when it was removed, you would no longer have the tight fit you need from a racing jacket, they really have thought of everything!
The protection that you need. The Monaco Performance cowhide has a natural abrasion-resistance and the PWR Shell 500D Stretch adds to the overall resistance of the jacket. Internal protectors in the form of CE-certified level 2 SeeFlex protectors are located at the elbows and shoulders, while dual-comp protectors at the same locations double up on the protection. As this jacket is released, it is one of the only jackets to have level 2 limb protectors. The Rev'It! Spitfire jacket could be considered the safest jacket of its kind on the market.
• Outer shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR shell 500D stretch, neoprene, Lorica
• Insulation: Detachable thermal body warmer
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (93%), outer shell 2: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane (7%), lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, elbows, SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching, safety seams
• Fit: Race fit, tight
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at cuffs
• Ventilation: Partly perforated outer shell at front & back
• Features: Comfort cuffs, stretch lips at back & elbows, stretch panels at arms & chest, VCS speed hump, short & long connection zipper
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Rev'it! Mens ,Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|44/46||S||34" - 37"||30" - 32.5"|
|48/50||M||37.5" - 39"||33" - 35"|
|50/52||L||41" - 42.5"||35.5" - 37.5"|
|54/56||XL||43" - 45"||38" - 40"|
|56/58||XXL||45.2" - 47.2"||40.5" - 43"|
|60/62||3XL||47.5" - 49.2"||43.5" - 46"|
|62/64||4XL||49.5" - 51.2"||46.5" - 48.5"|
|64/66||5XL||51.5" - 53"||49" - 50.5|
|66/68||6XL||53.5" - 55"||51" - 53"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|46||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|48||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|50||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|52||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|54||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|56||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|58||Select size for estimated delivery date|