Rev It! Spitfire Leather Suit 1 Piece - White Red | RFOL0253200D
Protection: Internal protectors, external aluminium & TPU shell armour
Comfort: Partially perforated
Extras: Full vented hump
• Race-spec 1-piece suit with knee sliders & vented race hump
• Internal & external protectors & tough DuPont Kevlar panels
• Perforated sections & stretch panels for maximum racing comfort
This new race suit is the commercial version of a new '17 Moto GP suit. It is constructed from a mix of Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR Kevlar stretch, neoprene and Lorica. The comfortable lining is made of 100% polyester, which is removable in case it gets a bit fruity, and parts of the outer shell are perforated to ensure good airflow as you race.
The performance and comfort you want. This Rev'It! race suit, called the Spitfire, features a vented speed hump for cooling airflow and aerodynamics. It has the expected tight fit, but with comfort collars and cuffs, zippers at the calf because everyone is different, and stretch panels at the front, sleeves, crotch and legs. There are grip panels at the thighs to ensure you stay on the seat as you counterbalance.
The protection that you need. The leather has a natural abrasion resistance and the Kevlar, well we've all heard of Kevlar. The Spitfire also has dual-comp outer protectors a the elbows, knees and shoulders, as well as Betac CE protectors at the inside of the elbows, shoulders and knees. The type A knee sliders protect you and the suit as you lean in for the tight corners and safety seams and stitches help to prevent the suit coming apart under the pressure of a slide. A unique feature of this suit is that the material used for the neck is continuous down to the crotch, not sewn in after like usual.
• Outer shell: Monaco performance cowhide, PWR Kevlar stretch, neoprene, Lorica
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% leather (90%), outer shell 2: 76% nylon, 16% aramid, 8% pu spandex (10%), lining: 100% polyester
• Protection: Dual-comp protectors at shoulders, elbows & knees, dual-comp knee slider type A, Betac CE protection at elbows, adjustable Betac CE protection at shoulders & knees, SEESMART CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV30, safety stitching, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety seams, double leather seat
• Fit: race fit, tight
• Ventilation: Partly perforated outer shell at upper body parts & waist front & back, VCS speed hump
• Features: Calf zipper, comfort cuffs, stretch lips at back, elbows & knees, stretch panels at front, sleeves, crotch & legs, VCS speed hump, removable lining, aero cool 3D mesh at back
• Pockets: Inner pocket
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.