Rev It! Stellar 2 Gloves - Black White | RFGS1221600D Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with tri-fleece liner
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
A road-appropriate version of top-spec race gloves. These new sports gloves have the looks of their kin, the Rev'It! Spitfire race gloves, but have been stripped back a bit for the road riders. The Stellar 2 gloves are constructed of drum-dyed goatskin, cowhide, SuperFabric and PU coated fabric. They have vented sections at the knuckle protector and fingers, outside stitching and stretch panels for comfort, and adjustment straps for a personal fit.
They have all the protection you need when travelling at less-than-track speeds. The Leathers used have a natural abrasion resistance and the SuperFabric has been developed to be five times more abrasion-resistant than leather but weigh half as much. TPU hard-shell protectors are in place at the knuckles and finger knuckles, as well as one at the palm to act as a slider. PWR Shield knit has been used at the palm for extra abrasion-resistance if you end up landing on your hands. Digital goatskin grip patches make sure your hands stay where they need to be.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, goatskin digital, SuperFabric, PU coated fabric
• Lining: Tricot liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (56%), outer shell 2: 100% cow leather (27%) lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, ventilated TPU hard-shell protector at knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, SuperFabric panels at little finger, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb & wrist, PWR shield knit at palm, PWR yarnERGONOMIC FEATURES
• Fit: Race fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated TPU protector, ventilation panels at fingers
• Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand & wrist, digital grip patches, regular cuff
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.