Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Stellar 2 Gloves - Black White
Construction: Back of hand & palm insulation with tri-fleece liner
Protection: 3-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Sports wrist & cuff closure
A road-appropriate version of top-spec race gloves. These new sports gloves have the looks of their kin, the Rev'It! Spitfire race gloves, but have been stripped back a bit for the road riders. The Stellar 2 gloves are constructed of drum-dyed goatskin, cowhide, SuperFabric and PU coated fabric. They have vented sections at the knuckle protector and fingers, outside stitching and stretch panels for comfort, and adjustment straps for a personal fit.
They have all the protection you need when travelling at less-than-track speeds. The Leathers used have a natural abrasion resistance and the SuperFabric has been developed to be five times more abrasion-resistant than leather but weigh half as much. TPU hard-shell protectors are in place at the knuckles and finger knuckles, as well as one at the palm to act as a slider. PWR Shield knit has been used at the palm for extra abrasion-resistance if you end up landing on your hands. Digital goatskin grip patches make sure your hands stay where they need to be.
• Outer shell: Goatskin drum dyed, cowhide, goatskin, goatskin digital, SuperFabric, PU coated fabric
• Lining: Tricot liner
• Composition: Outer shell 1: 100% goat leather (56%), outer shell 2: 100% cow leather (27%) lining: 100% polyester (100%)
• Protection: TPU hard-shell finger knuckles, ventilated TPU hard-shell protector at knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, SuperFabric panels at little finger, Temperfoam at fingers, thumb & wrist, PWR shield knit at palm, PWR yarnERGONOMIC FEATURES
• Fit: Race fit
• Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
• Ventilation: Ventilated TPU protector, ventilation panels at fingers
• Features: Outside stitching, stretch lips at fingers, elastic at backhand & wrist, digital grip patches, regular cuff
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
|S||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|M||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|L||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|XXL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|
|3XL||White||Select size for estimated delivery date|