Rev It! Stewart Air Leather Jacket - Black | RFJL0830010D Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Comfort: Perforated panels
Extras: Detachable thermal liner
A simple buffalo leather jacket that shows off style without any loud colours or wacky graphics. This is the new Stewart Air jacket from Rev'It!. It has a removable thermal liner and is fully perforated at the front and back, so you aren't limited by the temperature. There are adjustment straps at the waist for making the jacket fit perfectly without being too tight or billowy.
The protection you want. The Rev'It! Stewart jacket features CE-certified level 1 SeeSmart protectors at the elbows and shoulders, while the buffalo leather outer has a natural abrasion resistance. A short connection zipper and jeans loop means you can secure the jacket to your trousers or jeans to stop it from rising up and exposing your back, although if you need a perforated jacket, you might enjoy the breeze.
• Outer shell: Pull up buffalo leather
• Insulation: Detachable thermal liner
• Composition: Outer shell: 100% leather, lining: 100% polyester, thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
• Protection: SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at shoulders & elbows, prepared for SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert - type RV, safety stitching
• Fit: City fit, regular
• Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist
• Features: Short connection zipper, jeans loop, V-flap at cuffs
• Ventilation: Fully perforated outer shell at front & back, partly perforated at inside arms
• Pockets: Slit pockets, document pocket, inner pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.