Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Summit 3 Gloves WP - Black
Construction: Waterproof membrane
Protection: 2-point protection with leather palm
Cuff/Wrist/Closure: Mid-length cuff with secure wrist closure
The ideal choice for those that want dry hands and no bulk! The Summit 3 H2O sports touring gloves are walking in the successful foot steps of the original Summit. These motorcycle gloves are the ideal choice for the English weather, there's no bulk, so you can ride comfortably on those rain-free days, but if you do get caught in the rain, rest assured your hands are dry. There's also plenty of protection in the event of an off: Knuckle armour, Temperfoam reinforcements and a palm slider. The single closure system means that you can easily put these gloves on and close them with one hand, innovative and helpful. Sorted!
• Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed, PWR shell 500D, PWR shell 500D twill stretch, flock PU, PU coated fabric, Connect finger tip leather, goat digital with WR finish
• Protection: TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam finger knuckles, Temperfoam thumb knuckle, Temperfoam underneath knuckle
• Visibility: laminated reflection
• Waterproofing & Breathability: hydratex Z-liner
• Composition: 61% Leather, 33% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane
• Fit: tour fit
• Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
• Features: connect finger tip, visor wiper, Elastic at wrist, grip part, regular cuff
Motorcycle Gloves Size Guide
|It is easy to find the glove size to fit you, but remember if you are planning to wear undergloves as well you may want to go up a size for comfort:|
|To find your glove size, clench your hand slightly and measure your hand in a loop as shown, at the fullest part of your palm (H), bring the tape measure all the way round until it joins back at the beginning. If you fall in between sizes, choose the larger one, all measurements are in centimetres (CMs)|
|CMs Measured||Glove Size|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.