Interest FREE with Klarna.
Rev It! Tornado 2 Jacket Ladies 2L WP - Grey Black
Protection: 4-point CE armour, pocket for back
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Stretch panels, 4 pockets
An update on a best seller: With cleaner lines and a more modern look, this Rev It jacket is the one for you if you're a rider that doesn't ride through winter, but need the benefit of a summer jacket, yet need it to be warm and waterproof sometimes. The colour flashes look great for summer and this textile jacket just asks to be teamed up some Rev It jeans.
Three season flexibility: The design is ideal for most of the riding season: It's an Airmesh jacket with vents for summer riding and when the great British weather kicks in, you can attach the waterproof and thermal liner for the majority of the riding season! In high summer you can attach the Rev It Cooling vest insert for ultimate cooling, whilst on darker nights you can attach the HV vest connector.
Don't forget the safety: The Seeflex level 2 protection used at shoulders and elbows is CE-approved and means that Rev It are offering higher protection levels than most of the competition. The back can be upgraded with CE Level 2 back protection, RV shape. The outer shell is highly abrasion resistant in the event of a crash due to the PWR shell and 600D polyester.
Why? Awesome looks and everyday flexibility throughout the main riding season.
• Outer shell - polyester rib | PWR | shell 75D mesh | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell 500D stretch | PWR|wax 500D | Lorica
• Insulation - detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
• WP - detachable hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - SEEFLEX Level 2 CE protection | SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 86% Polyamide, 14% Polyester
• Fit - tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - flexisnap | adjustment straps | adjustment tab
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert | prepared for vest connector HV | collar hook | stretch lips | double short connection zipper | zipper
• Pockets - slit pockets | inner pockets
Rev It Ladies Motorcycle Jackets Size Guide
Not sure what size to order? Simply grab a tape measure, a willing partner for those awkward to reach places and follow the guidelines below. And if by chance you did order the wrong size, you have got our no quibbles 365 day money back guarantee to fall back on!
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, passing the tape measure loosely under your arms and making sure it feels comfortable and not too tight.
Waist: Without bending measure around your waist making sure the tape measure feels comfortable, not overtight or too loose.
|Euro Size||UK Size||Chest||Waist|
|34||6||31" - 32.5"||25" - 26"|
|36||8||32.5" - 34"||26.5" - 27.5"|
|40||10||34.5" - 35.5"||28" - 29"|
|42||12||36" - 37"||29.5" - 30.5"|
|44||14||37.5" - 38.5""||31" - 32.5"|
|46||16||39" - 40.5"||32.5" - 34.5"|
|48||18||41" - 42.5"||34.5" - 36"|
Please note that sizing information is to be used as a guide and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
In Stock - Immediate Dispatch