Rev It! Tornado 2 Trousers Ladies 2L Reg WP - Black | RFPT0770011D Protection: Hip & knee CE armour
Function: Removable waterproof & thermal linings
Features: Seat panel, Stretch panels, Long zip opening, 2 pockets, Knee grip panel
An update on a best seller: These summer motorcycle trousers from Rev It benefit from a new refreshed look and combined with the new jacket you'll look the part. They look up-to-date and modern, but the classic features that made the Tornado such a good investment haven't been lost.Ride for three seasons a year: Combine maximum cooling, through air mesh panels, with a liner for spring and autumn for the ultimate flexibility. These textile motorcycle trousers are equipped with the a 2-in-1 removable lining that combine a 100% waterproof membrane with a thermal insulated backing.
React to the changes in the weather in seconds: The waterproof, thermal liner is easily zipped out and stowed away for hot days. That makes these trousers super flexible in the British weather, when it could be sunny on arrival, but raining on return. CE-approved level 2 armour at the knees makes these Rev It trousers a cut about the competition as usually level 1 armour is provided.
• Outer shell - polyester rib | PWR | shell 75D mesh | PWR|shell 1000D | PWR|shell 500D stretch | PWR|wax 500D
• Insulation - detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
• WP - detachable hydratex | G-liner
• Protection - SEESMART CE-level 1 protection at knee
• Visibility - laminated reflection
• Composition - 86% Polyamide, 14% Polyester
• Fit n- tour fit | regular
• Adjustability - adjustment straps | adjustment tab
• Ventilation - ventilation panels
• Features - Prepared for Strapper suspenders | YKK slide lock front closure | short connection zipper | stretch lips | elastic | Stretch panel above knee protector pockets | easy entrance zipper | grip panel at seat | adjustable protector pockets
• Pockets - slit pockets
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.