Rev It! Trail H2O Boots WP - Black | RFBR0300010D
Outer: Waterproof leather
Protection: Fully protected
Closure: Side-zip closure with Velcro tab
• CE approved motorcycle boots from Rev It: Trail
• Rugged chunky zip closure for adventure looks
• Hydratex lining offers waterproofing all year round
Get out there and ride all day: A chunky, cushioned sole that nevertheless surpassed the "crush" test, offers you maximum protection yet awesome comfort. The single, proper zip closure designed to withstand the test of time. And, the surface treatment adds to the adventure style of these boots. Expansion panels on these motorcycle boots means that they fit well and offer flexibility when you're on, as well as off, the bike.
The protection an adventure rider needs: Seesoft ankle protection with a thermoformed heel and toe gives you the protection you need to rely on these waterproof motorcycle boots. There's also a shin guard and reflective detailing, which will improve your visibility at night. A Hydratex liner offers you protection from the weather during your rides across countries.
Three things that set these apart: Adventure biking boots, but without the features of motocross boots. The chunky zip with expansion panel, instead of buckle closures offers a great fit, yet will be able to cope with the pressures of adventure riding. The hard-wearing Vibram sole provides grip, stability and flexibility. The boots fit true to size. One word of caution on fit: The shaft is close fitting to make the boots go under your trousers - these are unlikely to fit lower legs with pronounced calf muscles!
• Outershell - Coated leather | suede leather | PWR|shell 500D
• WP - hydratex | Z-liner
• Protection - thermoformed heel cup | thermoformed toecap | injected ankle cup | Thermoformed shin guard>
• Visibility - reflection at heel | reflection
• Composition - 90% Leather, 10% Polyester
• Adjustability - Adjustable hook & loop closure
• Features - REV'IT! by Vibram | reinforced heel | reinforced toe | TPU gear shift pad | anatomically shaped foot bed | PP insole integrated shank | anatomically shaped ankle cup | ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper | Gusseted zipper with protection edge | 3D mesh lining | Easy entrance pull strap | Elastic insert at ankle
Delivery & Returns
HOW WE DELIVER
We work closely with the Royal Mail and the main regional courier company for your country to ensure that your goods get to you reliably. Each delivery charge applies to the whole order: An order can contain several items and delivery will still be the same low cost.
HOW LONG YOUR DELIVERY WILL TAKE
UK Mainland deliveries offer you a choice of delivery options, from Pre 12 Next Day to 5-10 days Economy. Please expect 3-4 working days for other UK regions and Eire. Timing for European destinations depends on the country and varies from 2 to 4 days. Australia and New Zealand is now a fast UPS service of 2-3 days to most places.
You will find delivery rates here.
HOW DO RETURNS WORK
For every qualifying order there is one free return - so regardless of whether you are returning for a refund or exchange, you don’t need to worry about changing your mind. If you need a different item we'll send out your first exchange for free too! You'll receive a returns form with your order along with instructions to generate your freepost tracked returns label.
For your peace of mind, we operate a 365 day returns policy, so providing the item is unused, in showroom condition, complete with undamaged packaging, you can return it to us for an exchange or refund up to a year later.
For our full return instructions and policies please see here.